Confidence Boosting Intimacy Tips: My Experience with a Corset

Replies
Views
Montgomerydeanna575

So I bought a corset that I wear around my waist and I tuck my bag into it. It helps to make sure you've recently emptied it and then afterwards I'll go to the bathroom and pull it back down. When it came to the intimacy, I never had any issues with my ex...in fact, my partner started having jealous issues because he made me feel so confident. It was an overwhelming situation since he was the only man I've ever been with.

aprangn

Glad to hear you're moving on with life. Understanding how hard it is even for men, you've made me realize, it's even harder on women. People who are willing to oversee this bodily change in us are the ones that see beauty within....

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,485 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

collie123

What a really good idea!

You go girl!

That is really inspiring. I think I need to go online and get my own

C

bryancohnracing

I've been wearing an Ostomy Secrets wrap since November 2016, just a few months after my surgery. That, along with a Nu-Hope support belt, is worn basically 24/7. I find going without either terribly uncomfortable.

The two can be worn during intimacy without issue. I'd assume they would work for women just as they've worked well for me. Now, the rarity of intimacy in my marriage is a whole different topic.......

Have you had any problems going forward, MontgomeryDeanna575? You mention an ex. I'm wondering if you've been able to meet new people and so on without issues. I hope so!

Montgomerydeanna575

I do love that idea.... It is still a struggle to meet people... I haven't met anyone and I feel extremely self-conscious and couldn't imagine telling others. It's only been a few months without my ex, so I'm not looking for a relationship, but I've never even dated before since I was so young when I got with my ex, so I am so out of practice. LolĀ 

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
GrammieRed

I use a spandex camisole. Works wonderfully and is so comfortable.

GrammieRed

I use a spandex camisole. Works wonderfully and is so comfortable.

Montgomerydeanna575

That's a great idea also... thanks