How to Make the Adapt Paste Nozzle Smaller for Precise Application

Replies
Views
IGGIE
Nov 16, 2023 6:53 am

I thought I would show you how to make the nozzle on the end of the Adapt Paste tube smaller so you can make a smaller bead of paste.

Using the nozzle from a sealant cartridge, it fits over the opening of the Adapt perfectly. Then you can cut the end of the nozzle to the size you wish: small, medium, or large. I do this because I found the paste too thick for my Salts Collar washer. This adds an extra seal to stop leaks; it works great. To keep the end from drying out, I use the cap of a tire. You can use whatever you find to do the job. Regards, IGGIE

DexieB
Nov 16, 2023 7:56 pm

I had no idea this product existed - I use that brand of lubricating deodorant and I like it. I will be checking to see if they have this on my next supply order. Thanks!!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,889 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

IGGIE
Nov 17, 2023 1:38 am
Reply to DexieB

G-Day DB, It is a very good paste, I use it as an extra filler on the inside edge of seals. I use Salts seals with a collar, they have completely eliminated any leaks.

I hope all is well with your problems. Regards, IGGIE xx