We ostomates play the real version...

Replies
Views
AlexT
Jan 24, 2024 6:16 am

Saw this a couple of days ago in a store. I think our version is way more entertaining... 😁

Axl
Jan 24, 2024 6:50 am

I'm not so sure about that...

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,890 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AlexT
Jan 24, 2024 6:53 am
Reply to Axl

Don't be a Debbie Downer. 😁 Where's the fun in not being entertained by all this we've gone through and what we go through daily.

Axl
Jan 24, 2024 6:57 am
Reply to AlexT

I'd rather have that cake...

kittybou
Jan 24, 2024 10:41 am
Reply to AlexT

No!!! ROFL!!! 😹😁

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
eefyjig
Jan 24, 2024 2:22 pm

Get a bunch of ileostomy folks to play, and the game will be over in five minutes! 😜

AlexT
Jan 24, 2024 4:59 pm
Reply to eefyjig

Other way around. Every time each person's turn comes up... wait, I'll be right back, I gotta go empty. 😂 Probably take 2 days to finish a game. 🤭

eefyjig
Jan 24, 2024 5:44 pm
Reply to AlexT

Haha, I didn't think of it this way. I was imagining the poop making it through the system in record time, like an ileostomate's.

Rose Bud 🌹
Jan 24, 2024 11:48 pm

Don't know about the three cutie 💩, but they do come in multiple colors from time to time 🤭

Rose Bud 🌹
Jan 24, 2024 11:49 pm
Reply to AlexT

So true... so true 🤷🏻‍♀️

Beachboy
Jan 25, 2024 1:08 am
Reply to eefyjig

Oh... that is really funny. 

But the reality, of course, is not so amusing.

Beachboy
Jan 25, 2024 1:12 am

The box says "motion, light, and music."

For the music, I'm thinking: the great, end-of-show chase theme from the Benny Hill show.