Looking to Connect with Others Who Have Stomas

Replies
Views
whitinge73
Feb 20, 2024 7:09 pm

Hi there, I am from the UK. I have a urostomy and want to make friends with other people who have stomas.

Cheekymonkey111
Feb 20, 2024 7:27 pm

Hi Whitinge, hope you are okay and are finding lots of people here for support and friendship. x

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,889 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

infinitycastle52777
Feb 20, 2024 8:19 pm

Hey, hi, and welcome. This is a great group of supportive people. Hope you find yourself with lots of kind words here too.

Lee

Morning glory
Feb 20, 2024 11:49 pm

You have come to the right place for support and friendship. Welcome to the site. Reach out and join in.

Beachboy
Feb 21, 2024 2:17 am

Hello. Welcome to our little place on the World Wide Web. Everyone here has, or had, an ostomy. You'll find great advice, friendly ostomates, humor, and tough, resilient people who give meaning to the word: survivor.

Take care

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
w30bob
Feb 21, 2024 4:14 am

Hi Whitinge73,

Welcome to Stomaland! There's always room for one more!

;O)

Itsme58
Feb 21, 2024 4:55 am

Welcome to the group of great people, supportive and helpful, and most of all, friendly.

Happy-but-Newbie
Feb 21, 2024 9:07 am

Hello there!!!

Female, late forties, and urostomy as well, so it's already two of us ;-P

There's plenty more!

Caz67
Feb 21, 2024 10:26 am

Welcome to the site 😁 xx

ron in mich
Feb 21, 2024 2:30 pm

Hi Whitinge, welcome to the site. I've been an ostomate for 30 some years.