Magnets to Hold Ostomy Cutting Supplies

Replies
Views
JVM261
Feb 28, 2024 11:38 pm

I kept misplacing my ostomy bag scissors and was worried about losing this new cutter thing I got also for the bags off of Amazon called a Mediss Ostomy Bag Scissor - Stoma Pouch Shear. Some people think it's hit or miss, but it seems to be a little bit more precise when necessary. That's my individual opinion, or at least the opinion of the person that helps me because my dexterity is crap. Anyway, I got a magnet holder with a hook off of Amazon also and a magnet I use to hold my purse to things originally called Bagnet. I got an extra Bagnet to hold my cutter on the outside of the closet where my supplies are kept. I have these metal guards to protect the corners of my walls, and the magnets stick right on there and my cutting tools are on those. I hope the picture below provides a clearer explanation if needed.

AlexT
Feb 29, 2024 12:07 am

I love Amazon.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,888 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.