Post-Op Fatigue: Anyone Else Feeling Drained?

Replies
Views
Spookygurl98
Apr 16, 2024 2:48 pm
Reply to DexieB

Thank you for your advice. I have a scope in June, which will be 6 months post-op. Hopefully, if everything looks good and the Skyrizi I'm on does what it's supposed to, I'll have my reversal shortly after. If not, I can handle it, but it has been a hard adjustment, that's for sure. I'm slowly learning what works for me and what doesn't. I've been in and out of the hospital since November with 3-4 hospital stays. My pain has lessened, but of course, the skin issues and leaks are a whole new problem to tackle. I'm hanging in there, though, the best that I can. Thanks for the support <3

DexieB
Apr 23, 2024 8:05 pm
Reply to Spookygurl98

Yes, it took me a long time to adjust also. I was in and out of hospital/doc visits. I hear you on the skin issues too... seemed like one week everything would be great, then boom - skin irritated AF. After my reversal, my skin that had been under the wafer so long got SUPER DRY and all flaked off. Must have been regenerating? Fine now.

One of my best friends was taking Sky-Rizi for psoriasis if I'm not mistaken. I hope it works for you! Hang in there ;)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,872 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Spookygurl98
Apr 24, 2024 12:52 am
Reply to DexieB

Thank you so much. I appreciate your input. I just had my second dose of Sky-Rizi last week and have a scope scheduled for the end of June, which will be my 6 months post-op. Hoping everything looks good to get the reversal because this tiredness and the skin irritation are so draining mentally and physically.

DexieB
Apr 25, 2024 6:06 pm
Reply to Spookygurl98

I have great confidence that everything will go great! Keep me posted (even though I already know it will go great! :)