Kidney stones

Replies
Views
looking forward
Jul 19, 2023 2:38 am

anyone with an ostomy and bad kidney stones too??

w30bob
Jul 19, 2023 3:01 am

Food for thought........no pun intended.

;O)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PDc5xI1b5U

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,852 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Axl
Jul 19, 2023 4:16 am

Yep ... Twice, but I had them before the ileo.

Riva
Jul 19, 2023 10:24 am

Had uric acid stones.

Dogen\'s bag
Jul 19, 2023 12:02 pm

Mine was just before the ostomy and twice earlier, both calcium oxalate.

Good luck.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
ron in mich
Jul 19, 2023 12:32 pm

Yes i,ve been plagued with them ever since i,ve had my ilieo., it was recommended that i drink more water and add lemon juice to it.

Briutz
Jul 20, 2023 11:27 am

Oh no Bill!!..I just you tubed your link and got the shivers up mi' vitalsI was rushed into the big 'H' for gall stone pain cos they suspected a heart attack, a few years ago now, only to only find it was the dreaded gall bladder stone jobbie. This was, for me, one of the worst bouts of pain I have ever had....the worst!! I had a complication which didn't help where a small stone had also gone up into my liver, not far they said, but enough to have me laid in the foetal position on the floor in agony, I have to say that I would much rather chew my friggin' nuts off, that's to say if I could actually assume the position? rather than endure a repetition of the dreadful event.

Nice talking to you again bill, thanks for the memory,

Brian

IGGIE
Jul 21, 2023 3:05 pm

Yes I make a lot of Stones and also had an emergency once with a Kidney Stone stuck in my left Kidney. The worst pain ever. Drink lots and lots of water. Regards IGGIE

Mysterious Mose
Jul 22, 2023 9:04 pm
Reply to ron in mich

When my dad had kidney stones, his doc told him to drink my beer. My father was a functional alcoholic and my mother did not appreciate the doctor saying that!