Can't Upload Profile Picture: Redirects to Blank Page

Replies
Views
VisnuGD
Mar 25, 2024 2:21 am

There is no way I can add photos to my profile. I've tried doing so with 6 different browsers and they all have the same issue. When I click to upload, it sends me to a meetanostomate.org page that is blank; nothing loads. What is going on? 😡😭

xnine
Mar 25, 2024 2:50 am

Are you using a computer or a phone?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,854 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

warrior
Mar 25, 2024 3:33 am

Welcome, neighbor. I'm down near the seaside. Good to have you on board. I see you are new here to the site but had the bag a year ago... cool. Sounds like you got the right equipment too.

You have come to the right place.

If you are a full member and have your photos in your phone, there should be no issue uploading. Sometimes this site has a glitch, so wait a bit and try again. There are a few of us "baggers" in the Garden State. Could be a potential for a small group for getting together over the summer. Just talking out loud. Again, welcome. Others will chime in with help. We get it.

VisnuGD
Mar 25, 2024 4:54 am
Reply to xnine

Droid.

VisnuGD
Mar 25, 2024 4:55 am
Reply to warrior

Not a bad idea. Talk about 💩 stuff in a dining place 😜😀

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
warrior
Mar 25, 2024 12:16 pm
Reply to VisnuGD

Looking forward to stinking up the place after the restroom. Can you imagine the lot of us leaving when the E.P.A. gets called in? 😄😆😳

Your Android should work. For photos, I use mine. 

AlexT
Mar 27, 2024 12:52 am

How did you get the picture that shows up by your profile name to post if you couldn't get anything to post in your pictures?