First time's the charm...

Replies
Views
Captain Tact
Apr 28, 2013 2:33 am
So this is my first blog post (on here, anyhow)...I'm not quite sure where to start.

I've got an illieostomy and have had it for just over 4 years. I have a condition called neurofirbromitosis which caused nerve issues which led to other issues and eventually a toxic megacolon with perforations. But I'm better now- the picture of health, sort of.

I've been spending the last few years eating as much as possible (not that it does a lot of good...can't seem to gain weight for love or money).

Was in a relationship recently, but it ended badly (partially my own fault. In retrospect, I was pretty terrible at relationship "stuff").

This is probably not quite right for a blog. I'll write a better one tomorrow.

Bill
Apr 28, 2013 5:15 am
Hello Captain Tact. Thanks for you blog --- it's a good start. Best wishes Bill
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

hometown
May 03, 2013 4:59 am
Hi Capt, hope you come back an fill us in on more of your life. Good Luck Hometown NJ