Dating-20 M California

Replies
Views
JD123
Dec 21, 2013 3:41 am
If there are any younger females out there struggling to date because of your ostomy and you want some companionship with a young reasonably attractive guy (In the southern california area who is going through what you are and won't judge you, feel free to message me.

China2011
Dec 23, 2013 2:45 am
I have went on dating two times in two years. Not that I was actively looking to date, but as you said, I too like some companionship to do things together and have good time dining etc. Both to my two dates, I'd have to explain to them about my accessory and it seems like they do not mind. I guess it is really up to you, if you are up to open yourself up to the person you think worthy.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

simplyMe
Jan 11, 2014 5:10 am
I understand ... Its hard..
JD123
Jan 25, 2014 5:06 am
It really is difficult. If you ever want a date and aren't too scared about meeting a stranger from the internet let me know! The only reason I posted here is because I know how terrifying it can be to date with an ostomy and not knowing how or when to tell them about it. Meeting here solves that problem haha. Either way good luck in life and I wish you well =]
simplyMe
Jan 25, 2014 8:20 pm
Well I wouldn't mind I would like to talk to someone that understands me a little..

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister

Play
JD123
Jan 26, 2014 11:21 pm
I feel the same way. You should email me if you want to talk some more and we can possibly set something up. This site won't let me directly message you unless I pay them and I don't want to haha. My email is JD21LA@hotmail.com