Reversal

Replies
Views
Kenneth82
Jun 17, 2014 6:19 am
Hey everyone! I just wanted to share my good news. After a year of having an ostomy bag due to a life saving surgery it is with much joy that I share with you all today that i just got out of a 10 day stay at the hospital because i recieved my reversal. A very succsefull surgery too. No GI problems other then some large scaring. I hear girls dig scars. Anyway its all over. Hopefully i will recieve my kidney transplant soon. Feels like things have a real possibilty to change a lot for the better. I just need to steer that ship the right direction. I'm the only captain of this ship. Although its great to have a crew to help me through the rough waters. Take care everyone i look forward to hearing everyones stories and maybe answering any question anyone may have. I'm definitly no expert, but i'm here regardless. And thank you to everyone on this site. It really helped get through some of the tough times.

Yours Sincerely
Kenny MacLean

cindy6319
Jun 18, 2014 1:57 am
Good for you! Wish you the best!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Past Member
Jun 22, 2014 8:16 am
Wonderful news! Thanks for sharing it. That's what keeps us all hoping and praying. Success stories for ourselves and for our mates. God bless you and hope you get your kidney soon.
Past Member
Jul 30, 2014 10:23 pm
Great! I'm so happy for you! I had my reversal on March! GOD BLESS YOU!, MENA
Kenneth82
Jan 18, 2015 4:06 pm
Wanted to say my reversal went great. And i take the greatest BM's now. Nothing to worry about friends

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play