group

Replies
Views
Sweet Nothins
Mar 24, 2017 3:53 am
There is an Ostomy Support Group the second Saturday of every month at Sonora Regional Medical Center. Starts at 11:00am. It is a good place to meet others that are looking for friends or more. Guest speakers. Conference room across from the cafe.

LadyHope
Apr 24, 2017 2:34 am
Sounds excellent! It is too far for me to attend :) as I am located in PA. Good luck with gaining new guest speakers. At our group in Pa, we recruit medical speakers to start. They share lots of useful information. Take care and best wishes to you and your new Ostomy support group. LadyHope
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

DonBrown1943
Apr 24, 2017 5:23 pm
I attended a support group in Fort Worth yesterday. I recommend it to everyone. We had representatives from DFW TSA yesterday. Very helpful discussion for both sides.
AMrfd
Jul 03, 2019 5:40 am
Sounds like you like the outdoors like I do. I don't find too many people like like undeveloped camping. I like to find a little stream along the fire dirt roads in the hot summer and jump in that ice cold snowmelt water.