Discovering the Stoma Dome - A Solution for Pancaking

Replies
Views
June Bug
Jul 07, 2024 9:17 pm

It is not a drone... it is called

STOMA DOME!!!!

Maybe you have heard about it, maybe not. It helps with the pancaking (?) and to make your tummy look flat, and it has Velcro so it stays put.

I don't do it to avoid pancaking because I have found out a spray that is also a deodorant and kind of greasy helps a lot and I have not had any problem anymore since I started using it.

Beachboy
Jul 07, 2024 10:35 pm

I'd like to hear more about your experience with StomaDome. How does it make your tummy look flatter? My stoma protrudes quite a bit, even with a support belt. Is the Dome comfortable to wear for extended periods?

Inquiring minds (even silly ones like mine) want to know.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

warrior
Jul 08, 2024 12:56 am

U got it now?🤦‍♂️

You heard it, read it from Jo. In another post earlier this week, you posted and a few of us replied because it made no sense.

Do you not go back and check on the replies you post? Stomadome was there first. By Jo. Just a friendly reminder.

aubygirl63
Jul 08, 2024 1:20 am

Hi June Bug, I also have issues with pancaking due to my clothes pushing down on my stoma (aka Pearl). I have seen the stoma dome and was thinking of ordering one. Can you post a picture and information on them? Also, I would be interested in the information on the spray you mentioned. I'm also interested in any information regarding a good deodorizer.

Thanks,

Lisa

infinitycastle52777
Jul 08, 2024 8:31 pm
Reply to aubygirl63

M9 drops are a good deodorizer.

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play