Farts

Replies
Views
vhollenberg100
Sep 04, 2024 6:02 am

My stoma just farted really loudly and scared me!!! 🤣 I’m alone- can’t sleep, came downstairs and sat on the couch and BOOM !!! I jumped 1/2 way off the couch!!! 

warrior
Sep 04, 2024 11:29 am

And u say this is a bad thing?🤧

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Beth22
Sep 04, 2024 12:31 pm

I say better  out then in😂 

Axl
Sep 04, 2024 12:50 pm

Mine doesn't do that at all, I have to do the armpit thing to get any joy 🤣

w30bob
Sep 04, 2024 1:12 pm

Hi vh,

Wait until you're in a conference room (big or small it doesn't matter) and it gets quiet and suddently your front-butt burps a really loud one.  The first one you can hide by looking around the room for the culprit like everyone else.  But the second, third, and fourth times will give you away every time.  Then you have to option of either telling everyone why it sounds like you're farting during a very important meeting..........or that you have an ostomy and not to worry because it's being caught in a bag.  Fun, fun, fun!  

Welcome to the wacky world of ostomates.  Just one more thing they never told you about PRIOR to your operation.  Gotta luv it!!

;O)

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister

Play
IGGIE
Sep 04, 2024 3:23 pm

"Where ever you may be, Let your wind go free, In church and chapel, Let it rattle"

Nature is a wonderful thing. Regards IGGIE

Mysterious Mose
Sep 04, 2024 8:01 pm
Reply to w30bob

Heh. Sometimes I feel like I am in a Benny Hill sketch. :-)

Mysterious Mose
Sep 04, 2024 8:03 pm
Reply to Beth22

You bet. At least we ostomates can say our farts don't smell. :-)

Daniel

TerryLT
Sep 04, 2024 9:14 pm

Welcome to the club!  I've had farts that were so powerful they caused me to practically jump off the couch.

Terry

Beth22
Sep 04, 2024 11:51 pm
Reply to Mysterious Mose

Lol right until that bag opens hahaha 🤣 

Mysterious Mose
Sep 05, 2024 3:12 pm
Reply to Beth22

Hopefully, we aren't doing that in public. :-)

warrior
Sep 05, 2024 4:14 pm
Reply to TerryLT

Hmm interesting  ..I believe the law of physic here may be ass back wards.. but in our case ass forward!! Therefore...

If your front butt farts, won't it push u into the couch? 

Not cause u to fly forward. . 😅🤣😂🙃. Wait...Alex! ALEX! I need crayons..

Hugo
Sep 05, 2024 4:36 pm

Thanks for the fart post vh!  I was feeling a bit down and out until I read it, then had a wonderful laugh.  I heard somewhere that laughter is the best medicine.  I am so grateful to have found this group.

She ra
Sep 05, 2024 10:20 pm

Thats hilarious 

Beth22
Sep 06, 2024 12:11 am
Reply to Mysterious Mose

Lol what nooo I wouldn't open my bag in public. That's what the restroom is for.