Finally Stress-Free with New Medical Supply Service

Replies
Views
autox200
Jan 31, 2020 1:14 am
I am finally going to get my colostomy supplies going from the new durable medical company, CCS Medical. They have been a blessing in that they worked with my Doctor and handled both Aetna Medicare and Kansas Medicaid to make sure that my much needed supplies were being ordered, processed, and shipped to me without me having to keep calling the insurance and keep asking why I was being denied over and over. Thanks again for everything all of you here did to help me get through this stressful transition. <

>
warrior
Jan 31, 2020 2:37 am
Persistence. Priceless! Boom!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

lovely
Jan 31, 2020 2:43 am
So glad you got everything settled, I know it had to be very stressful.
w30bob
Jan 31, 2020 4:11 am
Hi autox,

I get my ostomy supplies from CCS......they're fine. Only issue I have with them is once you order something from them they always try to include it in your order, whether you need it or not, so check what they are shipping you very carefully.

Regards,
Bob
britathrt60
Feb 04, 2020 5:53 am

Such great news..you definitely dont need any kind of stress....

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play