sun 11th may

Replies
Views
blueonthetyne
May 11, 2014 7:56 am
well wed nights trip to the football was such a breeze im gonna it again today. one whole week back at work and my first late shifts bought some interesting problems. i tried eating at mdday witha 3pm start but i found around 8 in the evening the bag started to fill quite drasticly. im a bus driver and do 4 and a half hours on the road i was getting a bit concerned but i did manage to get through.

i used to go out with a walking club and feel so well and fit now i would like to go back to it. what do you thing about being in the great outdoors for a whole day, im gonna give it a try and just pack a few extra bits im my walking bag. happy sunday to you all

Monsieur Le President
May 27, 2014 2:14 am
You'll be eating leaky pudden soonExercise of any sort is brilliantGet your boots out get goingTake a spare kit lots of wipes just in case,, but going to the toilet is possibly easier than before good luckBalderee, baldara etc
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

blueonthetyne
May 27, 2014 7:53 am
had a great time out monsieur, and now back in the walking mode, treated my self to new boots yesterday, ur right, it was much easier, just stepped into trees, took a black bag out and the rest is history as they say. off again tomorrow, I knew the little pouch in the top of my back pack was there for a reason !!!!!