Best Companies for Ostomy Supplies with Flexible Payment Options

Replies
Views
joanmarie
Dec 15, 2020 6:32 pm

Please advise what company you get your ostomy supplies from, where you don't have to pay in full up front, like you do now with PARTHENON? Good experiences?  Thanks! Joan in Colorado

Lily17
Dec 15, 2020 10:13 pm

Hi, Joan~

I order my supplies from Edgepark.  I have health insurance through my employer, and Edgepark bills my insurance first, then I may be invoiced for any balance for which I am responsible.

My experience with Edgepark has been very positive.  Other ostomates have had issues.  I hope if you contact Edgepark, that you will be able to sing their praises with me.  :)

The best of luck in your hunt for a new supplies provider~

Lily17~

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Maried
Dec 16, 2020 1:22 am

Edgepark very fast service I had Medical insurance with work.. Aetna just had to pay my major deductible first. New job I have Kaiser no charge for supplies thru Bryam. Both companies have California warehouses too which helps with delivery times.