Full

Replies
Views
airforce1
Dec 25, 2010 8:11 pm
dideveryone have a great day yesterday and eat to much well i can put my hand up for that but my little friend behaved all day
lottagelady
Dec 25, 2010 8:58 pm
Mine has behaved today but didn't last night just before Midnight Mass! Grrrrrrrr

Rach xx
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

airforce1
Dec 25, 2010 9:22 pm
mine normally plays up about then  but i was in bed would have like to go to midnight mass
PJT
Dec 26, 2010 12:39 am
Mine was a good boy. Thanks for little things!
mooza
Dec 26, 2010 4:09 am

Login to see image

Yes airforce we have x-mas same day remember I never had a problem but never do ..Its the othe stuff.. chezza always a good girl ..Um i dont go to mass i would be turned to ash  even if i walked near a chuch ....xxx

Login to see image

hey rachey xxxx mare   - mooza how are u ?????

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
lottagelady
Dec 26, 2010 10:24 am
Hi Mooza - I am okay - tired but not so bad - last few days need to catch up with me so am suspecting a crash day sometime soon when I can barely stay awake for the day and night fortunately! Pacing does work for me, but there are just times when you can't - like this time of year!

Have you sorted those meds out yet - and is anything working for that pain?  Hope so .....?

Hope you are having a good Boxing Day (do you have a Boxing Day over there - not even sure what it is except that it celebrates St Stephen - but have no idea what he did that we all need to celebrate????!!! Never mind - it was nice of him whatever it was!

Rach xxx
beatrice
Dec 26, 2010 6:13 pm
Happy Boxing Day all!

Had a great Christmas and the dinner was so yummy ... my first Christmas dinner since my ileo.

Has small portions of turkey, mashed potatos, well cooked carrots, jellied cranberry sauce and gravy. Even a bit of pork/bread stuffing.

Then later a couple of Purdy's chocolates and shortbread.

HEAVEN!
Mystified
Dec 26, 2010 8:15 pm
I had a great Christmas and spent the time with my kids, grandkids and all of the great grandkids.  I'm just sad because my hubby could't go because he was sick.  

Login to see image

And...my little girl was a total little bitsch yesterday but thank God it all happened before I had to get dressed.  I guess I did the wrong thing and pissed her off cuz she sure won't stop poopin!!  Oh My God !!!  What a mess.  

Login to see image

Anyway, Christmas ended up be good and so was my little girl.

Login to see image

Barbie (Mystified)
Pinky
Dec 27, 2010 8:09 am
I was done in for the first time in a long time by a fabulous Christmas brunch - spinach frittata, garlic potatoes, and blood oranges mimosas!

Spinach, garlic and orange pulp - not a pretty combination!    

Login to see image

Fixed myself up later with turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes - all great for stopping the flow!  

Login to see image

Tiggy
Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm
Tyler and I were so lucky because we got to enjoy two Christmas dinners; the first one at my parents' home, and the second one at his dad's house on Boxing day! ^_^ Both were delicious, and we just stuffed ourselves to the point of gluttony.

Tyler's ileo was healthy and normal over the holidays, but he was a little more gaseous than usual because of all the holiday cooking and goodies that were being passed around.

Login to see image

It made for some interesting sound effects while we visited with people!

Login to see image

loren4life
Dec 28, 2010 3:38 am
I and my little friend had great holiday experience.  Lots of good food and only the chili caused any issues.  Still, it was good chili.  I'm on a total See Food diet and simply live with the consequences.  Usually not too bad. Good food is so enjoyable!  Loren

Login to see image