Dear Bloggy.....

Replies
Views
Txgirl
Feb 03, 2010 6:16 pm
Dear Bloggy,
Today has been an ok day I think....lol..so far anyway. I work 4 and a half hours a day, down from 9 like I used to. I hope they are not getting sick of me having to be on modified duty. I have been with the company for 11 years and I have a lot of great friendshps with so many of the people there. I always have doctor's notes to cover my ass, so to speak. lol It still worries me though. I have a lot of anxiety over so many different things.

I am like a man, I tend to overanylize EVERYTHING and have always been that way. Now it seems that I can't help doing it because of everything I have dealt with. I have HUGE trust issues with the doctors too.

I often wonder if Dr. Malpractice ever thinks about me and what he has done to put me in the position I'm in? Does he regret leaving me there like he did? Does he ever wish he could go back and redo things, not for HIS benefit but for MINE? I highly doubt it. I forgive him, even though he will never ask for my forgiveness, I give it to him anyway. I cannot live my life hate filled and spending my time and energy hating a person. No matter what they have done to me. I have to forgive as God forgives me.

I hope today is a great day and my pain gets better and I wish the same thing for each one of my ostomates today.

Bye bloggy, I have to go to work and serve the Military. lol :)
tribalguy007
Feb 04, 2010 11:43 am
I do that too .... always preparing for the worst case scenario in my head .... you are not alone! Rach xx
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

rob
Feb 04, 2010 11:43 am
I do that too .... always preparing for the worst case scenario in my head .... you are not alone! Rach xx
Past Member
Mar 03, 2010 5:22 pm
HI MY NAME IS KEVIN CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FENNEN U WILL LIKE ME GUARENTEED