Birth of Stewie...my stoma

Replies
Views
stewie_the_stoma
May 11, 2010 10:22 pm
Well... Tomorrow's the big day !!!

I am going into surgery at 12:30 and after about 5 hours, things should be done... The plan is to get the surgery done laparoscopically. I am hoping that the game plan does not change and that all goes smoothly.

I hope to keep blogging and hopefully people can give me advice and words of wisdom !!!

Stewie_the_stoma

lottagelady
May 11, 2010 10:58 pm
Hi Stewie and co! Just to say, welcome to the mad world of ostymates .... Good luck with your surgery, hope all goes to plan for you.... see you back here soon with the questions, all the best, Rachel xxx
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Past Member
May 11, 2010 10:58 pm
I hope it goes well and smooth for you.

Make sure before the surgeon uses the anesthetic; point your finger at him and say "You better do a good job!"
That'll put him under some pressure!
stewie_the_stoma
May 12, 2010 1:51 am
Thanks so much for the wishes !!! First I need to make sure he finds the right vain... they tend to 'run and hide'...

I'll be back on here for sure once I'm back at home !!!
JohnNotKen
May 12, 2010 5:33 pm
GOOD LUCK!!!

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister

Play
weewee
May 13, 2010 7:42 am
well hows stewie doing still pain in the new arse and giving a shit or two hope you have many smiles to give