Cats!!

Replies
Views
kimmytk
Oct 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Login to see image

OK so last night I am sitting on my couch and my big black cat gets on my lap and starts kneading me and loving me. I think nothing of it until Rudolph needs his nose wiped. So off to the bathroom I go and as I am rinsing my bag out comes a fountain out of little tiny claw holes..LOL Need I say more??

Call me crazy I have 6 cats and 3 dogs all indoor/outdoor...

Mrs.A
Oct 15, 2012 9:06 pm
LOL, wow that's the first I hear of that happening. Guess you might want to put a small throw blanket up to Rudolph before your big black comes to show some affection.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

kimmytk
Oct 16, 2012 2:09 pm
hahaha
DH
Oct 16, 2012 10:56 pm
I better go get my dogs nails cut.
WOUNDED DOE
Oct 17, 2012 8:13 pm
LOL....one of my cats, Peek-A-BOO just did that to ME 2 nights ago LOL....this post cracked me up to read :) .... I was stretched out comfy on the couch watching an old Horror Flick (House On Haunted Hill) and Peek-A-BOO was kneading me like I'm his squishy pillow lol and the next thing I knew, 'something' didn't feel quite right under my nightgown anymore LOL ...time to hit 'Pause' on the movie for a bit,... :/ :D

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
Past Member
Oct 24, 2012 12:58 am
Haha! I have no cats, but believe it or not this is something my ostomy nurse warned me about before I was discharged from the hospital. LOL. I guess it's a pretty common occurance!
Past Member
Oct 24, 2012 9:14 am
I have two lady cats and it was explained to them that the tummy area was off limits for kneading. But you should see their faces if the bag makes a noise....maybe mummy has a little toy mouse in there!!!!
Past Member
Oct 24, 2012 6:11 pm
LOL!!!
godswoman
Oct 26, 2012 1:07 am
I have a big black too, and 7 others, plus 2 dogs. My big fat cat is named Taz. He's a lover. In 2010, I ended up in the hospital with severe abdominal pain,1 1/2 yrs post-ileo. I thought it was because Taz had jumped up on my stoma. It turned out to be an internal hernia that was partially strangulated. Yep, just for fun had surgery on Friday the 13th. I know, it's almost Halloween and it sounds pretty spooky, but it's all true. Hope this gives everybody a good laugh!