be careful there.....

butmost of it is ghastly air....

back to bed.....

all nice and clean.....

im thinking now.....

was that a dream.....

Zywie
Jun 04, 2014 7:41 am
Lovely, Blue ^^ In reading a lot of these posts and I see 3 a.m. is one of the popular time frames for most. I woke up at 3:10 and did exactly what you just wrote. When I told my daughter that I keep waking up around 3 - she informed me that was the witching hour. Hmmmm (I always thought it was midnight- but in most movies, she is correct.)
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Bill
Jun 05, 2014 5:22 am
I love the verse blue. It captures the moment and feelings so well. I no longer wake up during the night - well, not for that reason! Also I tend to leave the irrigation sleeve on overnight which act as a mighty big bag and doesn't leak. Best wishes Bill