2016 Regional Ostomy Conference - Dulles, VA

Replies
Views
LadyHope
Apr 03, 2016 1:52 am
Hi Friends, Just a quick post to invite you to attend the Regional Ostomy Conference being held in Dulles, VA April 29 - May 1, 2016. For additional information about the conference, registration and hotel arrangements, please view the United Ostomy Association Website at www.ostomy.org. The weekend sounds like it will be an educationally, fun adventure. I have attended the previous two national conferences and they were really great! I am looking forward to attending this one as well. I heard that the turn out will be pretty good and the Saturday evening dinner and dancing event will be a blast. Again, for more information, please go to the www.ostomy.orgwebsite for further information. Take care everyone and have a great weekend. LadyHope

Bill
Apr 03, 2016 8:50 am
Hello LadyHope.
Thanks for the invitation, not that I would be able to attend as it's too far away, but I hope everything goes well for you all.
Best wishes
Bill
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Immarsh
Apr 05, 2016 4:47 am
Hi Lady hope, so glad you posted. I'm planning on going, just have to register ( tomorrow) and I look forward to meeting you and your husband. I hope others on the site will be attending also. if not, we'll be meeting the local "Va/ DC" folks. I haven't registered for workshops as yet, but will do so soon.

See you soon.

Marsha
LadyHope
Apr 05, 2016 12:33 pm
Hi Marsha, That is great news! I hear the turnout will be pretty good. I am looking forward to the conference and seeing everyone again. My next wish is hoping that the weather is cooperative....more Spring like than today...LOL. I am bringing out my winter coat....it is a cold one today. See you at the conference! Have a nice week. LH