Bidets - A Game Changer for Post-Ostomy Care and Crohn's

Replies
Views
Skeezal
Aug 09, 2024 3:00 am

OMG, what a difference a bidet makes! I'm still dealing with residual rectal and cheek pain from going so much and so often after my ostomy reversal, but boy oh boy! I've only used it twice as it was just installed, but I can tell it will make a hell of a difference in the future. The review I read on the website said it was purchased by a guy for his girlfriend who has perianal Crohn's like me, and she has had fewer infections and a better quality of life since installing it. There are some on Amazon too that have great reviews.

Night owl
Aug 09, 2024 3:39 am

I totally agree, they're awesome! I had one for one bathroom and in the other, I installed a sprayer and it was a total game changer for me. I take my sprayer with me every move!! Will never go without one again!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

w30bob
Aug 10, 2024 6:37 am

Maybe the title should be 'Everyone who gets a reversal should get a bidet'... no?

;O)

Skeezal
Aug 11, 2024 11:37 am
Reply to w30bob

Lol Naa, everyone should have one. They clean everything down there and everyone would benefit! ♡ Anyone getting a reversal would really benefit though, so that's why I put it in this topic. ♡