Weird?

Replies
Views
Jro3
Aug 28, 2024 6:39 pm

I had always wondered what it would be like to go to a nudist resort.  I loved and miss the feeling of being naked.   A dream come true would be a long hike in nature without clothes.   Having a double ostomy made me give up on this dream   With the recent heat I’ve come to really miss the feeling of not having anything stuck on me.  Two bags in the heat is not the most comfortable thing in the world.   So I did a thing.   I have a backyard with lots of privacy.  I stripped naked and took my bags off and napped in the grass.   AMAZING experience  that I’m embarrassed to share but someone here might enjoy.  

HenryM
Aug 28, 2024 6:55 pm

Good for you, Jro3.  But doesn't napping naked on the grass get itchy..?  

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Jro3
Aug 28, 2024 6:58 pm
Reply to HenryM

It did but was all worth it 

Beachboy
Aug 28, 2024 7:53 pm

I've been to semi nude, nude beaches in France and Tahiti.  After a couple of days.... ya get used to it.  Did see alot of nasty sunburns...... especially in Tahiti.  Mostly American tourists unaccustomed to tropical sun. 

Mysterious Mose
Aug 28, 2024 10:41 pm

Bravo!

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
AlexT
Aug 29, 2024 12:24 am

To answer the thread’s title…..yep, that’s weird. 

warrior
Aug 29, 2024 1:30 am

Nice way to fertilize the grass. 😄. 

🇦🇺 Jo
Aug 29, 2024 1:37 am

I know of a lady here in Oz who is a nudist, and also lets the bag flap free when clothed.  Have even seen pictures of her hot-air ballooning with her naturist mates (definitely not for me, that burner is hot enough on your head let alone any delicate areas!)

Beachboy
Aug 29, 2024 1:39 am
Reply to warrior

I'm thinkin' weeds.  Plus... there be critters in that grass.  😬

warrior
Aug 29, 2024 1:59 am
Reply to Beachboy

I'm thinking a manicured lawn...professionally  landscaped,  .so well maintained,- no critters-  Alex T. would be jealous. 

warrior
Aug 29, 2024 2:00 am
Reply to 🇦🇺 Jo

Free the......nip..sorry..bag..😆

🇦🇺 Jo
Aug 29, 2024 2:23 am
Reply to warrior

😅 Never freed the bag but have flashed "the girls", many years ago on a holiday in NOLA after one too many hurricanes🍹, the joys of being young and fun in the days before the advent of smart phones, no permanent digital footprint of what the hell we got up to! 🤭

AlexT
Aug 29, 2024 2:26 am
Reply to warrior

Nice looking lawn…👍 A naked guy laying on that grass…not so much. 🥴 

🇦🇺 Jo
Aug 29, 2024 2:42 am

Login to see image

AlexT
Aug 29, 2024 2:54 am
Reply to 🇦🇺 Jo

😂 Our neighbor just fixed their privacy fence. 🤭🫣

warrior
Aug 29, 2024 1:32 pm
Reply to 🇦🇺 Jo

Sorry jo.. u had me at flashed the girls. 😉

GraceFalls
Sep 08, 2024 1:52 am

I told my doctor the one thing I miss is being really naked.

It only happens when I take a naked shower and the few minutes before I put a new pouch on.

She told me, "Yup, it is those simple things that are missed."

Great. But I still miss being naked. I have scars. From my open ostomy surgery and a C-Section. I don't really know what I look like naked these days.

Folds, scars, stoma.

Don't feel normal or pretty.