Oh great joy !

Replies
Views
vulcanBMk2
Sep 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Login to see image

Phewww !! The old Jag passed  yet another annual MOT test . ( UK roadworthiness , brakes , lights, emissions , suspension test) without this test it is illegal to have you car on the road. Waiting for the result is a bit like sitting in a Dentists waiting room & just to add insult to injury the test costs  £55.00

Anyway , just like my Urostomy , all clear for another year....
gutenberg
Sep 28, 2013 7:21 pm
Got a question for you Vulcan, didn't the Jag at one time have a hood ornament at front center of a Jaguar? Ed

Login to see image

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Past Member
Sep 28, 2013 7:50 pm
congratulations ;P
vulcanBMk2
Sep 28, 2013 8:00 pm
The bonnet ( Hood ) mascots  ( Leaping cats ) were taken off UK  cars some years back as Health and Safety deemed them dangerous & unfriendly to pedestrians . Nothing like having your guts ripped out by a chrome cat , when you get hit by a Jag .....
gutenberg
Sep 29, 2013 2:36 am
Thanks Vulcan, and I believe the Rolls Royce also had a BONNET ornament that had to be removed, probably for the same reason, but if I'm going to be hit by a vehicle I'd prefer a large tractor trailer, why suffer needlessly. Ed

Login to see image

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister

Play