What is this Wrap?

Replies
Views
dcrazy
Nov 25, 2013 8:01 am
Hi,

Ok I was wondering what the wrap I am wearing in this profile pic? I was going through some photos and seen this. Since this software on this site predates the 2000s, I can't attach a file/photo, or it will not let me even use a word doc. Also, copy and paste..so had to make it my profile pic, uncropped lol. Any who, in my pictures I have pics of the wrap. You just have to click on my pics, the wrap itself is there, not me in the picture. Anyway, who made this? I cannot remember. It has a hole in it where I guess you could put an appliance- I never did - I am pretty good at hiding a previous surgery and pride myself on a fashion sense. However, does anyone know who made this wrap? It is cloth, and cotton. Not tight. Also, it's not a pheonix belt. Had no hard plastic on it- like some do for openings that I seen. Anyways thanks. It's so hard to call the companies.....they don't know what I am trying to describe. Thanks.
sony34
Nov 26, 2013 7:25 pm
Not sure but if you find out can you please share. Always looking for new items for concealment...
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

dcrazy
Jun 03, 2014 8:55 am

Yeah I have not found it yet lol. Most are maternity type bands- which I think can cause problems in itself because of compression.