Trouble Getting Ostomy Supplies in Indiana - Any Advice?

Replies
Views
judianna
Mar 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Are any of you folks having trouble getting your product? I order from Byram and they are getting increasingly more difficult to get the order correct and they bother the heck out of my doctor.....where do you (in the US in or around Indiana) get your product?  I appreciate your help......Judy

Hanaleah
Mar 25, 2017 1:14 pm

Hi Judy: I, also, get my appliances fom Byram. You need to get someone who works with you. They get to know you and that is a great help. I work with someone named Nellie and she is just great before I started to just work with her everything is easier.When you find that person stay with them and they will experdite things for you. I live in New York and receive things in a day or two from Somerset, NJ but they have warehouses every where. Only order one month at a time. I think they have a warehouse some place in Indiana. I found the best thing for me is to order one month at a time.

I have tried dealing with orter companies and Byram works for me. 

Good Luck

Pray for Peace, Hana

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

judianna
Mar 25, 2017 10:22 pm

Thank you Hana for the advise.

Have a blessed day.....Judy