I'm here for helping the rookies in our club...

Replies
Views
The Bag
Jan 14, 2010 6:57 pm
Heads up everyone... I'm still here, thanks to my doctor removing my colon.'

Login to see image

Had my surgery last March, it was scary in the beginning but now, you can't tell me nothin'.

I am back working and I've been rockin-n-rollin', life is so good now, as long as I have my man-purse w/ me. I've takin' a liking to carrying a small water bottle and turkey baster to flush my rig out. It works better to flush it all out instead of squeezing and wiping w/ t.p.

Me and my meatball have come to an agreement over the last 6 months or so, he's quite talkative at times though, that's when he becomes a little S@#T!

Login to see image

All in all life for me w/ The Bag isn't so bad. I can remember when it all kick off I thought it would be hard, but heck no! What I tell folks is this, "I've got a little hic-cup in my giddy up, but you give me a second and I'll catch up" OSTOMATES RULE!!

Login to see image

Mike
Jan 15, 2010 3:15 am
Just to let you know you'er not alone after my surgery I carried a bottle of watwer and a turkey baster too, this may help Ostyclean.com  Let me know Mike
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

The Bag
Jan 15, 2010 9:17 am
hey thanks dude. how exactly does this thing work? i mean i get the jist of it. does this mean you reuse the bags? why does it look like i would have to take my bag off to do this every time? looks cool as hell but im not understanding. if i take my rig off then im standing around and my meatball decides that hey hes not wearing a bag im gonna take a dump. do you have one of these? could you explain to me what happens?

Login to see image

OSTOMATES RULE!!

Login to see image