Countdown Begins

Replies
Views
dandare
Mar 01, 2012 12:29 pm
Gee thanks Reefus! :-) Thank goodness I'm not doing too bad at all. Will be in to see my own GP today and I'll give her a look to see how wounds are healing. Just taking everything very slowly right now and have made a few mistakes already on the food front, but nothing too scary. Just hoping for some rhythm soon to the whole thing. So here's sending plenty of rainbows back over the water....we've got plenty of rain due here today, so I hope there'll be a few to spare. I'm delighted too you found the joke pages.........boy will it give you plenty of laughs! ;-) So here's wishing you a great day ahead too! Take care, Colm
Past Member
Mar 01, 2012 3:36 pm
It is great to hear that you are doing well. I am hoping you find Rhythm soon. With every rain, there is a rainbow. Hoping you have a very wonderful and positive day today Colm. Every day, even tho I complain, is wonderful in my life. I am surrounded by wonderful people who refuse to let me have any other kind of day. I would be happy to share them with you if you need someone.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.