Where to Buy Stoma Supplies in Las Vegas?

Replies
Views
Tiggy
Sep 22, 2010 10:41 pm
Question:

Tyler and I will be in Las Vegas at the end of October. So far I've got a good list of walk-in clinics, hospitals, etc, and we're covered for any medical issues that might arise. The only loose end is the issue of stoma appliances. Does anyone here know where we can purchase stoma supplies (like bags and whatnot) near the Vegas strip? Of course we're going there prepared, but just in case we lose some luggage or something, and Tyler finds himself without enough ileostomy bags, I'd like to know where we can get some if needed!

Thanks to anyone who might have some info.

Tiggy
WOUNDED DOE
Sep 23, 2010 2:14 am
You are thinking of everything dear, Tyler is very lucky to have you

Login to see image

Login to see image

you take such an active loving part in every detail, I love that.   I hope one of our friends here can direct you where to purchase supplies there if need be.....see if you can call Hollister and Convetec regarding some free sample bags too, that will help, you will still have time to receive them.  Have a WONDERFUL time in Vegas kids!!  Safe journey, safe return!!

Login to see image

Login to see image

~Love from your Doe
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

weewee
Sep 23, 2010 9:21 am
there i hope that will help if not let me know i have a friend that lives there
Tiggy
Sep 23, 2010 6:38 pm
weewee;

Awesome!!! I am copying and pasting that info post-haste! Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out!

Doe;

Yeah, I'm a control freak.

Login to see image

It's been both a  blessing and a curse hehe