THANK YOU

Replies
Views
gutenberg
Dec 25, 2010 7:25 pm
To all those kind people who have gone out of their way to help me over the past year or so and made my life with a stoma more bearable I WISH YOU ALL A MOST HEARTFELT THANKS.

i won't name names you know who you are and will always be in my heart as any newbie can understand the trials of 'POOF' AND THE INEVITABLE CLEANUP.I wish you all the best of the season, Ed
airforce1
Dec 25, 2010 8:09 pm
yeah i find talking to people on here helps greatly
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

lottagelady
Dec 25, 2010 8:59 pm
Merry Christmas Ed - hope you managed a good day??

Lots of love

Rach xxx
weewee
Dec 26, 2010 9:00 am
awww yup there is a many thanks to all the people on here that try to help and find answers or just lending that deaf ear so that people can vent to
blackpooljean
Dec 27, 2010 11:42 pm
I was interested to hear you also suffer from tiredness.  I find I can go about my daily routine and then all of a sudden I am in bed for a couple of days - completely crash.  Then it gets better again until another crash.  Any tips or is it just pacing as you say.

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister

Play
Tiggy
Dec 28, 2010 11:34 pm
Merry Christmas Ed! Hope Santa was good to you this year.

Login to see image

Past Member
Jan 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Hey Gutenberg. I just put something up in" Movie Trivia" check it out and see what you think.  Do you think I am out of line?

Jacksprat