OMGsh! Colo-Majic Flushable Pouch Liners

Replies
Views
keysgirl
Feb 09, 2011 3:15 pm
I just tried to re-order the Colo-Majic flushable pouch liners from C & M Ostomy, and they said that they are out of them (with 500 orders waiting) because Colo-Majic hasn't filed the appropriate documents for them to be approved to ship them through US customs.  He gave me a long explanation, and he was as frustrated as me.  They are sending me their last 100 pouches...Thank you God.  REALLY Colo-Majic????!!!! What's a girl to do????

Login to see image

Login to see image

I have a colostomy and have been using them for a couple of years and I swear by them.  No draining, playing with poop, easy change in public restrooms, and using FAR FEWER expensive pouches.  I  could go on and on with the benefits.  Simply flush away and quickly put another liner in your pouch.  No muss, no fuss.

I'm going to call Colo-Majic and apply a little customer pressure.  If you use them, would you please call them too?  I just called and expressed my concern and asked them to please hurry and resolve the situation, because we need the product. He sounded like a very old man who wasn't in much of a hurry to resolve the situation, but he said they are trying to work through the issues.

Login to see image

Their number in Canada is 604-988-2707. I told him I was going to get other people to call so they would see the urgency of the situation.  Poop won't wait.

Login to see image

I'm not sure if other suppliers are out of stock, but I use C & M because they seem to have the lowest price, and I am a loyal customer.  But believe me, when these 100 liners are gone, I'm going in search of someone who has them.

Peace & Love in the Universe,

Sadiqah
Pinky
Feb 09, 2011 9:29 pm
Edgepark carries them too.  What hogwash!  I thought NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) was supposed to make it easier to get things from our trading partners.  It certainly has made it a lot easier for Mexico to ship produce across the border, nearly destroying the avocado industry here in San Diego! (that's an aside and a personal opinion).    

Login to see image

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

sunnybrook
Feb 10, 2011 6:10 pm
I HAVE HAD SAMPLES OF THE COL-MAJIC BAGS AND THEY ARE GREAT, BUT FOUND SOMETHING THAT WORKS JUST AS GOOD AND CAN BE BOUGHT ABOUT ANYWHERE A 6 1/4 X 5 1X2 SANDWICH BAG, IT HAS A FOLD ON  SIDE SLIT THAT SO THAT IT WILL STAND UP TO MATCH THE OTHER SIDE, MY WIFE BUYS THEM AT THE DOLLAR STORE THINK SHE SAID THAT THEY WERE ABOUT $2.00 A BOX OF 150 BAGS. IF YOU ARE ON SEPTIC TANK DON'T FLUSH DOWN STOOL, BUT ON SEWER OK, FOR DEOREANT IN BAG USE MOUTH WASH WORKS GREAT.