uoaa conference 2013

Replies
Views
littlewheel
Dec 30, 2011 1:18 am
So, is this conference thing every two years? In 2013 it will be in Florida in August. Sounds like we might be sweating so much from the heat and humidity, that our pouches will be falling off. :) Have never been to one, but might check this one out.

Past Member
Dec 30, 2011 1:29 am
I agree buddy....Florida in August, Phewwwww!!!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

littlewheel
Dec 30, 2011 1:39 am
Well, I did find out that is every two years.
littlewheel
Dec 30, 2011 1:39 am
That would even be too hot on a bike BEG :)
Past Member
Dec 30, 2011 1:41 am
Boy...you got that right.... I'm afraid it would be a little piece of h_ _ _ , huh?

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
CharlieM
Jan 09, 2012 4:37 am
I have attended several UOA/UOAA National Conferences. They are great!! They are held in a hotel where it is nice cool. You can meet lots of people make friends. Trust me, your wafer/pouch will not fall off from the heat. keep checking UOAA website for more details. This year was in Reno.