Distraction verses concentration

Replies
Views
Bill
Apr 28, 2012 4:18 am
Hello everyone,

I had a good night out last night and am suffering as a result. Hence I've been up trying to sort myself out since 03;00hrs - it's now 05;15hrs

Fortunately the time has not been entirely wasted as I have produced two new rhyming verses on the subject filling my mind during these early hours.

I am a little resentful that these things are springing to mind when I am trying to concentrate hard on other subjects. However, I am sure that you can all appreciate that sometimes the pressing needs of the ostomy tend to push out all other thoughts until the problem concepts are dealt with satisfactorily. I hope that this has now been achieved by the writing of these verses. ( on separate blogs)

Best wishes

Bill

mooza
May 01, 2012 12:54 am
LOL
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.