Thank You

Replies
Views
Lt. Dan
Mar 17, 2020 11:31 pm
Thank You so much Ostomates for not hoarding Ostomy supplies. You are all a big step above the Non- Ostomate peoples!!!. We are a frickin classy bunch aren't we!!!

Lt. Dan

lovely
Mar 18, 2020 12:03 am
Lt. Dan you are correct we are a classy bunch.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

w30bob
Mar 18, 2020 1:06 am
Oh....hay......wait a minute.........don't go including me in that group. I've been called a lot of things over the years.......but "classy" was never one of them. But yeah, the rest of you folks are pretty classy. Here's to ya!

Now if I could just find some Purell................

;0)

bob
Puppyluv56
Mar 18, 2020 3:05 am
Hey Dan,
I think we all hoard some supplies by necessity especially in the beginning. That is something that we cannot be without! I can not eat but I have to have a pouch! But the nice thing about it? After time, you realize you are not going to run out and your supplier is always on top of it! I always try to make each order last longer than the previous one! A game that benefits other. Then you share! That is what we do!
Puppyluv