RIP misstracyanne2484

Replies
Views
JohnNotKen
Jul 31, 2012 6:56 pm
I am very sad to inform the ostomy community that Tracy Nurito has passed away.

Tracy used to be quite active on the forums unfortunately it looks like some of her posts have been deleted but there are 2 left.

She was a mother to 5 children and will be sadly missed.

I met Tracy 2 years and 2 months ago on a Meetanostomate. Tracy used to say we all share a connection though this illness not just because wesuffer the same symptoms and have the same blocks on our lives. We are like a community, a family in many ways.

Texas Girl
Jul 31, 2012 7:20 pm
My thoughts and Prayers will be with her family.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Past Member
Jul 31, 2012 8:59 pm
RIP misstracyanne i dont think i knew her but my prayers are with her family . ambies
gee07
Jul 31, 2012 10:59 pm
I didn't know of this lady but am sorry to hear of her passing. Very sad for her family.One day they will remember their mum with a smile and not a tear!
jenepooh
Aug 01, 2012 5:52 am
:( Awww... my condolences to her family. Lots of love and prayers as well.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister

Play
VIPete
Aug 01, 2012 7:15 am
It's interesting, I've known a number of people online who have passed since I first encountered them in the digital sphere, and when I learn of their passing I feel the same sadness I do for those whom I've met in-person.We share a unique bond - both as ostomates and in a more general sense as online friends. The internet is the purest of all media insomuch that it is the substance of the content one produces upon which he or she is judged and remembered.In a way, we are able to communicate with each other in a deeper, more sincere manner than we can conversing in person.I did not know this lady, as I am new to the community. However, I will say that I am saddened to learn of her passing. While we had not crossed paths that I am aware of, I know she has a family that is in mourning, and that some of my soon-to-be friends here at meetanostomate knew her, some probably even knew her well.We're all interconnected, and it really is a small world. I empathize with those who are in mourning, and will mention Ms. Nurito and her family in my daily prayers.May she experience eternal peace.
mimirubie
Aug 01, 2012 7:45 am
Love and prayers to the family of Mrs. Nurito. She is that new star in the evening sky now, the light the burns ever brightly.
JohnNotKen
Aug 01, 2012 10:38 am
It has been quite a while since shes been on this site. Longer than i thought actually Its been 2 years! I was thinking it was much less than that. So a lot of you who did talk to her and read her posts probably might not remember her.
beyondpar
Aug 01, 2012 1:55 pm
IM am so saddened by this............RIP Tracy
WOUNDED DOE
Aug 02, 2012 8:20 am
Rest in peace dear sister Tracy xoxo this is so sad to hear....and blessings and healing to her family ............I tried to look up her profile but it must be gone?? I was hoping to read her words but I see nothing :(
JohnNotKen
Aug 02, 2012 11:24 am
http://www.meetanostomate.org/index.php?page=view_profileid=2981Everybody used to call her Stacy because of her screen name. She used to say My name is Tracy! I hope this Jogs a few peoples memory's.
mild_mannered_super_hero
Aug 02, 2012 2:06 pm
john, what a terrible loss for her family and friends here. may she rest in peace. i posted her profile link in social discussions thread .
JohnNotKen
Aug 02, 2012 8:10 pm
I did too
mooza
Aug 03, 2012 10:29 pm
Oh i dont think i have eva spoken to her ..Still thats very sad :( rip from me Mooza x??? thanns for the update John and thanks MMS i will try to find her as i really dont remember who i have or havnt spoken to xxxxxxxxx
JohnNotKen
Aug 04, 2012 12:32 am
I think you might have done moo. Or at least you commented on the same forum as her. Its actually been 2 years (which is a lot longer than i thought it had been) since she last logged on because of computer issues and a few other things. She told me a few times that she would like to come back and chat to a few more people on the site. Unfortunately that never happened :(
JohnNotKen
Aug 04, 2012 12:32 am
Im not sure if she was in the chatroom when we did the Jeane Francis thing? If anybody has a copy of that have a look.