Another surgery! Yes!

Replies
Views
Captain Tact
Jun 05, 2013 2:09 am
This one is to move the ostomy and fix a hernia. 'Til then, no running or physical exertion.

This makes 3 surgeries in 4 1/2 years...one more and I think I get a free car wash!

Captain Tact
Jun 05, 2013 2:21 am
I just have to make sure i bring my punch card with me to the hospital...otherwise I have to start over again.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Past Member
Jun 05, 2013 2:38 am
That sucks, sorry, man. I hope all goes well. I know how you feel, I've had 15 surgeries in the span of 5 years. Hopefully this one will be your last. Chin up!
Captain Tact
Jun 05, 2013 2:42 am
Oh, i don't mind too much...nurses are always nice to me, and with time to prepare I can bring the right things and go in with the right mindset. Plus, it'll make the hernia a little smaller and make physical activity easier.
IHateColons
Jun 05, 2013 3:38 am
Buena suerte, amigo! Kick that surgery's stoma!

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister

Play
Michspo
Jul 21, 2013 1:09 am
Captain Tact:You made me laugh about the car wash. What a great attitude. Michele