Today my appreciation is for...

Replies
Views
patri
Jun 06, 2013 10:38 am
Today my appreciation is for my ostomy working so well and allowing me such freedom even in this experience. Several times last night I recalled the luxury of my sleeping on my stomach. My hand touched the square bandaid that is all I use over a cotton swab to seal my form and I gave thanks for the flat smooth clean surface that allows me to flip and scootch and rub myself joyfully in my silky sheets safe and warm and rested in the early morn. I hold appreciation for the lovely life that I live, for the moments of pleasure and the benefit that is always coming forward as I make my way through this world. I appreciate my home and furnishings and car and comfy clothes, I love the hot water and cleanliness and civility of modern living. I love my children in their beds so beautiful sleeping. I love the quiet of waking and spending some time just pondering and thinking for the purpose of being the happiest, best adjusted person I can be.

beautifullyblessed
Jun 11, 2013 2:01 am
today my appreciation is for my son who stuck beside me through all my trials and tribulations when my health was so debilatating he was only six and now sixteen and still trying to be there or be on his best behavior, I'm so bless I can't complain God has truly been good to me through it all the good and the bad...if you know the story of JOB and THE WOMEN WITH THE ISSUE OF BLOOD it was all referring to me....I'm grateful for my life because if I didn't go through all the things I went through I wouldn't appreciate the true things that really matters in my life today.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.