Happy New year

Replies
Views
Charleston man
Jan 01, 2015 3:41 pm
HAppy New Year to one and all,

This April 19th of 2015 will be five years of having my ileostomy. It has been quite the experience to say the least. And I'm sure it will continue to be an experience to which I will be ready for any and everything it will bring. I have a postive outlook on having my firend Jr. who I have dubbed my stoma;). Sure at times he can be a little noisy, but hey even if you don't have a stoma you are going to be noisy. It's all either in front or behind. To all who have and will have a stoma being either a colostomy,ileostomy or urostomy don't let it rule the way you want live. Sure it was a shock, but it also saved my life. Would rahter live with an ostomy rather than not living at all. The big guy above has a reason for this and I'm going to take every advantage of it. I'm going to smell the Roses and everything else that life will offer. Life has always been a challnege and will always be, just try to accept whatever it hands you, and if it has lemons then by george make lemonade and enjoy. So to finish here, have a Happy and prosperous New Year.

Charleston Guy

Past Member
Jan 16, 2015 8:59 pm
Hello Dear Sir,Kindly permit me to write you my ordeal and such seek your assistance.I am Mrs. Petience Andreichym from Ukraine but presently in the hospital for my operation. I married to late Mr Goodluck Andreichym, who was the ambassador of Ukraine in Ivory Coast.We were posted to Ivory Coast for 12yrs mission in Ivory Coast, but it was unfortunate that my late husband passed away without returning back to our country alive. Due to I have engaged myself in the work of the Lord in this country; I Decided to return back to keep the fellowship of the Lord by helping the charities organization, Basically the poor.I have a donation to make Which I will need your assistance to carry it out for me, I will be 72 years old this coming Feb 14, the widow and the servant of the Lord for the past 38 years in Ivory Coast, Africa.I inherited some money (USD 12.3 million) from my late husband; I want to give it out to Orphanage and Charity Organizations to the vow, Which I made ​​before the Lord.I have a lung and breast cancer and will be going for my third operation next two weeks, though the doctor have already confirmed que I will only last for some months but I am happy and glad que the Lord has kept me safe and guided me to ACCOMPLISH my mission on earth.I will be happy to meet Him where He wants me to be.This is the support I need When You have gotten the money: - Give 70% of the money to Charity organizations, orphanage homes and Churches on my name so que my soul may rest in peace. The remaining 30% shouldnt be for you and others That You would love to assist.May God bless you and use you to ACCOMPLISH my wish.Send your reply to my private email: meandmyhusbandcontact@yahoo.comPray for me always.Yours faithfully , Mrs. PETIENCE ANDREICHYM. Address YOUR RESPONSE TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS: meandmyhusbandcontact@yahoo.com
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Zywie
Jan 16, 2015 9:15 pm
Wow, really. I guess she/he thinks this scam hasn't happened in a long time we'd all forget about it. Anyway, Happy New Year to you too, Charleston Guy and I hope this year brings you lots of smiles. Z
Charleston man
Jan 16, 2015 10:36 pm
Thanks Zywie and may the New Year also bring you smiles and Happiness
Past Member
Feb 15, 2015 10:06 pm
Happy New Year. I'm new to this group. Hope you have a great year!!

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister

Play