brava elasticated strips

Replies
Views
blueonthetyne
Apr 26, 2015 4:41 pm
ive just discovered these strips that go over the seal of the bag and they are GREAT. whoopee im still learning

Mrs.A
Apr 30, 2015 12:58 am
That's great. Have you tried the sure seal rings? I don't leave home without them. They go completely around the whole flange to stop leaks from all sides. Here is a link if you would like to check them out or ask for samples.http://alpglobal.com/Sure-Seal-TM-Rings.htmlHumm, don't think the link works here, you could just search sure seal rings.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Bosco
May 06, 2015 1:21 am
I have used both products and Brava wins hands down. Sure Seal Rings are good but don't breath with the skin. Brava are wonderful.
booty
May 31, 2015 10:48 am
Yep l agree with bosco, Brava are great, I'm thinking of trying them mould things you place over stoma next, any suggestions anyone