My dealings with ostomy bags

Replies
Views
slippery5442
Nov 03, 2015 7:10 pm
Well it was Convatec I use for a long time but found my skin was being ripped aparted when I try to remove the bag slowly I would peel back had maybe 4 to 5 leaks Thur the years

Now I use cymed which is wonderful no rashes no pink red skin I hardly ever use any smelly stuff to mask the smell once in a while some fabreeze , I like to thank all the people for there kind words

My new journey is going to be wonderful full of hope and dreams , The winter months keeps me from doing alot I fell down 3 times last year's and

I don't bounce so easy anymore.. But I'm going forward and keep on smiling and let the good lord help me...thanks again...

Mrs.A
Nov 03, 2015 10:56 pm
Oh your so right about not bouncing like we once did, but as long as we get up and try again we have a chance of getting somewhere :)!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Bill
Nov 04, 2015 1:58 pm
I would like to concur with you both about not bouncing quite so well but as Mrs A says it's all about getting up again and keep going - Best wishesBill