HELPING U LIVE

Replies
Views
lovelessdiamond
Mar 30, 2016 3:22 am
HELLO FRIENDS.....

THIS IS MY FIRST BLOG THIS2016 &I DECIDED THAT I WOULD RANDOMLY TALK ABT MY EXPERIENCES AND RESOLUTIONS IN DIFFERENT MATTERS OF HAVING A COLOSTOMY......

I WANT TO TELL U THE FIRST TIME I EXPERIENCE HAVING A CB(COLOSTOMY BAG) WAS WAKING UP OUT OF COMA OF 3 MONTHS.....YEP I SWEAR I THOUGHT I WAS ABLE TO TALK BUT THE

WHOLE TIME A TUBE WAS IN MY MOUTH AND A MACHINE WAS HELPING ME BREATH BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY.......

OK IS IT ME OR DO THE DOCTORS FORGET THEIR BED SIDE MANNERS WHEN TELLING U THAT UR LIFE IS THE SAME AS IT WAS BEFORE THE SURGERY.....SOOOOOO WRONG ITS NOT IT'S

SCARY, CRAZY, EMBRASSING AND HEART ACHING AT FIRST FOR SOME......THE FIRST THING CAME TO MY MIND WAS I WILL NEVER HAVE SEX AGAIN LOL....I WILL NEVER FIND TRUE LOVE

OR GET NAKE UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH MY LIFE IS JUS OVER WHO WANTS TO BE AROUND SOMEBODY WHO CANT CONTROL THE SOUND OF THEIR BOWELS....I JUS CUT MYSELF OFF FROM

THE WORLD FOR THE FIRST YEAR BUT THAT NEXT YEAR I REFUSED TO LOSE ...HEY GOD GAVE ME A SECOND CHANCE TO ACTUALLY LIVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!! WHY AM I WASTING IT FEELING

SORRY FOR MYSELF ???? NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOO ......IM GOING TO LIVE AND MAKE THIS WORK FOR ME IN EVERYWAY SO THIS IS WHERE MY BLOGING BEGINS LADIES AND

GENTLEMEN.....I ASK U DO U WANT TO LIVE?? HAVENT U ALREADY PROVEN UR STRENGTH BY STILL BEING HERE AND DEALING WITH UR ISSUES OF HAVING SOME KIND OF OST0MY??

LOOK IM GOING TO HELP U COME OUT THE BOX AND LIVE IF UR NOT BY DOING SOME VERY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES THAT WILL SAVE U MONEY AND SOME DISCOMFORT......PLEASE FEEL

FREE TO ASK ME ANYTHING AND I PROMISE I WILL RESPOND FIND OUT OR HELP U FIGURE IT OUT......LETS START THE JOURNEY.....O I HAVE HADMY CB FORN 12 YRS......

Bill
Apr 03, 2016 8:12 am
Hello lovelessdiamond.
Thank you for your post, it was a very interesting read and reminded me of the importance of having new contributors to a site like this. People such as yourself can provide insights into feelings and experiences that strike a note with others who have also been through similar experiences. I hope that you get a few replies to this post and that you continue posting in future.
Best wishes
Bill
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Mrs.A
Apr 03, 2016 9:09 pm
Hi lovelessdiamond,
Nice blog. Living with a stoma doesn't have to be difficult once you realize that you are still you! True it takes a bit of figuring out what works but all and all we are still the same person. I think that is what happens to some folks, they find a part of them they never new existed before.
Looking forward to reading on~
lovelessdiamond
Apr 05, 2016 9:52 am
Thanks
snuggles w/iliostomy
Apr 07, 2016 12:34 am
Hello Lovelessdiamond, I liked your post, I have just recently separated with my husband. I thought the world was done with me since I have an ileostomy for three years. I have found that men do not want to date women with ileostomy..It is becoming depressing...How do you deal with it? Any answer would be appreciated

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play