Free Supplies for those in need

Replies
Views
Puppyluv56
Feb 28, 2020 3:25 pm
comment Puppyluv56 South Carolina
United States Private Message Reply by Puppyluv56, on Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:16 am

Hi everyone,

This Blog is to try to pass along spare supplies to those that are having an issue and not getting proper supplies for their Ostomy.

I still have some supplies for those in need. Coloplast two piece systems and lots of y shape barrier strips! No Insurance and not able to afford supplies? Your friends here are always willing to help out short term! Just private message those that have offered and it is yours! If you are not a paying member, just say so on here and we can message you, you are allowed to message back then.
Puppyluv

PETey.13
Feb 28, 2020 6:07 pm
Ditto! Flat and convex, one- & two- piece wafers; powder, adhesive remover, skin protestant and paste. While supplies last.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Puppyluv56
Mar 09, 2020 2:29 am
Puppyluv56 : Just to let you know we have helped collectively many Ostomates just by posting on this site, hopefully in this blog. Please post here if you have extra supplies. Thanks PETey! If you need supplies, please private message the person that has what you are looking for. If you are not a full member, just note here that you need supplies and we will message you!
Past Member
Mar 09, 2020 4:06 am
This is a great initiative that should be commended and encouraged, as a new member this post has helped my reasoning tend towards volunteer for those in need on the site. Anyone interested or in need should reach out to me directly, in private especially.
Puppyluv56
Mar 13, 2020 5:59 pm
Hey Ya'll,
We have some more supplies coming in so stay tuned. Trying to get it posted!

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
PETey.13
Mar 13, 2020 8:12 pm
I, too, have supplies to give.
Puppyluv56
Mar 14, 2020 5:28 pm
Hello!
I have approx 50 Black (veeeery cool) 'Salts Be Confident' one piece drainable bags surplus to Requirements, some are uncut, some came precut to 30mm

Also have approx 20 convex sensuro mio one piece drainables uncut

I'm UK Based but happy to post anywhere to someone that needs them.

ThatUKDude