Best Toilet Brands for Efficient Flushing

Replies
Views
squirrels in the attic
Oct 13, 2023 4:12 pm

Okay. Here's a bizarre question. Which toilet best flushes at the front and carries everything away in one flush? I had a new toilet installed and I have to simultaneously pour a cup of water into the bowl as it flushes, otherwise it takes a few attempts and then I get out the brush!! I would like to know which brand actually works the first time.

NeverFullofShit
Oct 13, 2023 4:26 pm

Toto Toilets

Tornado Flush

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

xnine
Oct 13, 2023 5:55 pm

We have a Toto with a bidet. It works great.

Cplumber
Oct 13, 2023 8:07 pm

On a budget. Home Depot Glacier Bay elongated, chair height.

squirrels in the attic
Oct 13, 2023 8:40 pm

Thanks!

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
squirrels in the attic
Oct 13, 2023 8:42 pm
Reply to NeverFullofShit

Thanks. I've had one before. That was the make I was thinking of getting, although I know they are more expensive.

Justbreathe
Oct 13, 2023 8:44 pm
Reply to NeverFullofShit

Wait, what? All this time, I thought Toto was blown away from her home state of Kansas!
Where was this toilet when I was looking for a “super flush” we had at a cabin 10 years ago and could not find one?

Beachboy
Oct 14, 2023 1:23 am

Toto!  

Upstairs I have an extra high (ADA), 1.6-gallon-per-flush unit. Really flushes powerfully. My favorite appliance.

Also soon installing another Toto downstairs. A 1.3-gallon-per-flush type. Hope I get the same performance.

They are the Ferrari of toilets. Zoom... Zoom.

squirrels in the attic
Oct 14, 2023 1:42 am
Reply to Beachboy

Well, that's a new one. Never heard of anyone who considered their toilet their favorite appliance!! Thanks

vrcom
Aug 03, 2024 7:18 pm

I usually use a pint jug of water from the tap to wash away the output, sometimes several jugs, as it can be a bit sticky.