Knickers Review Part 2: Comfort, Support, and Fit

Replies
Views
Justbreathe
Sep 09, 2024 1:18 am

My new knickers test drive occurred from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.

Test score (final analysis) for anyone who may be interested in trying this product (from Amazon) is as follows.

Ratings on a scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest).

Comfort = 9

I gave this a 9 rather than a 10 because I would have liked the legs to be a bit longer but still very comfortable.

Support = 10

I allowed a bit of air in the bag as well as a tad of baby oil and there was no pancaking - support was great and comfortable.

Eliminate add-ons = 9

I gave this a 9 as I did have an add-on… I wore a pair of nylon underwear for smooth material against my skin but this may not have been necessary.

Minimize bulge = 7

These underoos certainly help to minimize my bulge, allowing my tee shirts some extra room as well.

Bottom line (pun intended) I will continue to wear tights or skinny jeans on a daily basis around the house as they are supportive - however, this new garment will be my definite GO-TO-UNDERROO in the future when I get all gussied-up to go out… a great wardrobe addition providing good support, a bit more confidence in terms of security and almost - not quite - a pencil skirt appearance.

As a side note (heads up Alex) this garment comes in black as well. All kidding aside, I have seen posts where our gentleman ostomates have made good use of products that weren't necessarily designed for men but I say as a fellow ostomate WHATEVER WORKS!!! jb

Jayne
Sep 09, 2024 1:34 am

Please remind JB what the specific product you are reviewing is [a product link to include a specification - for those outside of the US, residents elsewhere may find a variance in supplier/product]. Thank you so much xx

BW

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ waves ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jayne

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

AlexT
Sep 09, 2024 7:20 am

Hot damn, I’ve been told black looks good on me. 👍😁

Justbreathe
Sep 09, 2024 11:02 am
Reply to Jayne

I hear ya Jayne, even way over here in the United States 😁. I did not mention the name because I felt it may be inappropriate to be advertising products on this site and wonder if it is frowned upon by those who monitor our posts? With that in mind, I was afraid my post would not appear. I am not sure about the rules on this site. In any event, for your viewing pleasure, here is the complete scoop… if this appears in today's post, I will consider it acceptable or possibly hear otherwise by other members and/or administrators.

Also, I never post links… too dangerous in today's scammer world…

Thanks for your response, which may help to spotlight and clarify some posting rules. jb

Login to see image

Jayne
Sep 10, 2024 10:39 pm
Reply to Justbreathe

Points taken - good you have raised them.

BW

J

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister

Play