A new word!

Replies
Views
PJT
Sep 21, 2011 2:16 pm
Almost 33 years with an ileostomy and I thought I had heard it all. Wrong! In a recent posting on a FB ostomy page a lady from Brazil, using Google Translator to translate from her native Potuguese into English, said that she was happy to find the page because she too was "ileostomized." What I great word! I told her I'm stealing it

Login to see image

Paul
Past Member
Sep 25, 2011 7:20 am
That is a great word...let's get it out there...thanks for clueing us in on it...
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Lalu
Sep 26, 2011 6:07 pm
I like being able to be specific like that  - ileostomized, colostomized, urostomized.  While not an exact generic version, (that would be stomized), I've used stomacized, for lack of a better already existing word, to describe myself or a family as in "when I got home from the hospital my family became stomacized".
PJT
Sep 27, 2011 12:41 am
I think we're on to something here!
mooza
Sep 27, 2011 1:08 am
thanks very much LOVE IT hehehehe  claps to all HAHAHAHAH- ileostomized  just copy and pasted stolasized hehehe tackqua yeah lalua- eeeeeeee

Login to see image

hahahah

Login to see image

Login to see image

hehehehehehe fidle de deeee

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
Lalu
Sep 28, 2011 7:54 am
Uh-oh.  I mispoke.  Just reread a post I wrote a short while ago and realized that while in this topic I posted that I've used "stomacized", in the previous topic, what I said was "stomatized" with a "t" in the middle, not a "c".  Can't decide now which I like better.   Any opinions are welcome.

Ms Mooza - Fiddle de dee  yourself.  Guess since we can no longer "make wind", that makes us "Gone with the Wind".
mooza
Sep 28, 2011 9:42 am
Lalu

Login to see image

Login to see image

Dont be cheecky hahahahahah

Login to see image

this ozzie sheila too quick for you !! hahahaha

Login to see image

Lalu
Sep 28, 2011 9:55 am
Ms Mooza -

I was looking at how evil those little Emoticons look - the ones sticking out their tongues.  Please tell me if I'm wrong - for the first time I took a good look at the other ones.   Those guys dressed in blue look like they're actually mooning me.  Those dirty little Emoticons.

Biggest thrill I've had in quite a while.  Thanks.

Lalu
mooza
Sep 28, 2011 10:41 am
ooops you got your thrills on blue berry hills

Login to see image

or aliens cheeks lol ...darn how did u sneak in i

Login to see image

didnt see i avtually dont look who pops in i was writing u a quick message that i lost TWICE arggh

You are sooo funny lalu thank for the laugh darlz..

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Lalu
Sep 29, 2011 12:02 am
Same to you, Ms Mooza.  Sometimes you really make my day.
vulcanBMk2
Oct 04, 2011 3:24 pm
as a urostomate , I was Debladderized....  

People who have a Barbie Butt have been Debumalizated.......
Lalu
Oct 05, 2011 8:14 am
That's adorable, vulcanBMk2!