Just Want To enjoy Life

Replies
Views
honey
May 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Login to see image

Iam 39 years old,and have had a colosmoy since 1995.the kind of cancer we have in my family runs from the returm and up.you have to get checked once a year,cuz there are no sighns,you never know if you have colon cancer.since 1995 i have being very happy with mines,it was not easy at first,but God has help me thougth it all.IAm really looking for a good friendship with the women and relationship with the guys.I will be 40 this year and it is time for me to live my life.Iam a mother of 8 children,well i mean 7,i lost my 14 year old in 2010 to colon cancer.it has not being easy,but God has keep me and my family every step of the way.I have 5girls and 3 boys.19,18,16the one that passed she would be 16 years old this year.14,13,12,and 6,3.I have surrouned my life around my kids my kids was my life.now it is time for me to have fun,now.so I would love to hear from anyone,that is ready to have fun and just live life to the full.
Past Member
May 12, 2012 7:40 pm
i hope you find what you are looking for.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

mooza
May 15, 2012 4:02 am
Wel honey i hope you meet some nice guys on here , thats such a terrible thing for any mother to go through at least you do have a voice here .......

Login to see image

Mooza..xx you keep the Faith girl xx I too hope you find what your looking for in here , even if its not a guy you could meet some AWESOME people of all ages and genders 7 kids wow !!!

Hoping you find some thing helpful on site ...

Login to see image

newcomer
May 15, 2012 10:21 pm
Honey, I am Kathy and mine was genetic as well.  My daughter is 35 and has refused testing so far I ask her all the time.  Guess I will take her myself. My surgeon told me as soon as I came around for her to be tested  ASAP that was 2 years ago. My stoma and I have an understanding already. I appreciate her  my pain is gone. BB that is my stoma saved my life. Good luck and sorry about your loss!  I hope my daughter finds out soon.  :
newcomer
May 15, 2012 10:22 pm
Honey, I am Kathy and mine was genetic as well.  My daughter is 35 and has refused testing so far I ask her all the time.  Guess I will take her myself. My surgeon told me as soon as I came around for her to be tested  ASAP that was 2 years ago. My stoma and I have an understanding already. I appreciate her  my pain is gone. BB that is my stoma saved my life. Good luck and sorry about your loss!  I hope my daughter finds out soon.  :

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
honey
Jun 10, 2012 1:49 am
Thank u for the message,Iam looking for someone i have a friendship with i dt have friends like that.Maybe we could be penpals and Iam not gay,I love men.Iam looking forward to a wonderful friend ship,Have a blessed one.I dt be up here a ,so u  moer then welcome to write and i will do the same.
bubby
Sep 28, 2012 11:55 pm
hi