The Decline of Respect in Online Discussions

Replies
Views
Past Member
Mar 06, 2011 3:01 am

Well, the voice of reason at last... Seriously, thank you for such kind words.
KennyT
Mar 06, 2011 5:15 am
I just want this to end now. The olive branch is extended.

Ken.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 37,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Past Member
Mar 06, 2011 11:50 am

Olive branch accepted and returned. I was just teasing Shelia a bit. She knows me and hopefully understands that... Peace all.

SheliaBaby
Mar 06, 2011 3:14 pm

I do... and JJ was right in her recent post when she quoted you... I think it applies not only to what you were talking about at the time, but to what we are talking about now.

~Distance is an obstacle... not a roadblock~

Our viewpoints might be distant, but that does not have to be a roadblock to being friends.

See... I quoted you! And Kenny was right too! LOL And JJ... well... she is just the best!

Sooooo... it's all good with Texas
Login to see image
...until you... well... it's all good
Login to see image

Past Member
Mar 07, 2011 11:57 am

lol, can i finish that sentence? ...............

Login to see image

Login to see image

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister

Play
Immarsh
Aug 05, 2011 8:25 am

OMG! I've been away for a few weeks (on your side of the world, Kenny) and come back to find a "circus" going on. I've only had good experiences on this site, so I hope that nothing that is said chases anyone away.

Let's all "play nice" people, and take that "respect" word seriously. Can you all tell I'm a teacher!

Re: Oz... The Gold Coast was fabulous... my kids moved from the city (Brisbane) and are renting a luxury 8-room apartment across from the ocean. I enjoyed three weeks of wonderful weather & sights, and good times with my kids & grandson...