Angelicamarie
Nov 11, 2020 12:35 pm

G'morning Ostomates....

Happy Veterans Day!

Take Care, 

Angelicamarie

xnine
Nov 11, 2020 1:54 pm

Happy Veterans Day to you soldier. Take care have a great day.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Bill
Nov 11, 2020 1:58 pm

Hello Angelicamarie. 

And a happy veterans day to you too. It's Armistice Day over here but some of the sentiments remain the same. 

Best wishes

Bill

Maried
Nov 11, 2020 5:35 pm

My Dad was a veteran of the Korean War and was injured and the rest of his life he had a very long scar on his right arm. He worked as a Union Mechanic all his working life and used the GI Bill to purchase our house.

TerryLT
Nov 11, 2020 8:04 pm

Happy Remembrance Day, as we say it here in Canada!  My husband served in Vietnam and came home in one piece, physically at least, although invisible scars remain.  Let's never forget.

Terry

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister

Play
Axl
Nov 12, 2020 10:45 am

Rememberance Day here in Oz

Past Member
Nov 23, 2020 6:24 pm

Soldiers are a thing of the past.now live every day like Jesus.✝️one day at a time sweet Jesus.

Bill
Nov 23, 2020 7:22 pm

What about all those soldiers in the 'Salvation Army' ? Working their butts off this Christmas to help the homeless, poor and hungry.

Best wishes

Bill 

TerryLT
Nov 23, 2020 8:09 pm

I'm not sure all of the thousands of former soldiers who are still alive today and risked their lives for their country would appreciate being called "a thing of the past".  They still carry the wounds of war, both physical and emotional, and deserve our respect and appreciation every day, and should NOT be forgotten. The same goes for those who are no longer with us.

Terry